February 01, 2009

Super James #14


Crashing into a hedge is not a pleasant experience, which you would know if you ever experienced it. Thus, my mood was not overly improved by the time I had worked myself out of it.
Attaching the video camera firmly on my head I turned towards the house once more. P.T., Marc and Dave were halfway across the enormous lawn by now. I carefully adjusted the angle of the camera to catch them in the best light.
Then I noticed something odd. The men were splitting up. Marc and Dave took off running to the left and right, crouching low to the ground, and P.T. kept a steady pace straight for the mansion's imposing door.
I started panicking. How was I supposed to film three different locations, with the same camera, at the same time! I decided then and there that this would not end tears for the Snot family. I swore on my very soul itself that I would do all in my power to keep each hair on the kitten's heads from getting harmed.
That meant that I would have to pick off the guys individually.
I closed my eyes as determination folded over me like a cloak. Then I opened them, and found my first target: Dave.
He had taken the right path, and was making good time with his long legs. Quietly and tearfully I ripped my cape into long strands of ribbon and took off after him. I knew the cape would have rathered flying behind me for the rest of it’s days but at least it could go out with honor. A life in exchange for the greater good.
And then I flew.
Flew with all the speed I had ever had, and moving so quickly that I was a mere blur, I tripped Dave. When he fell to the ground I worked quickly. First I shoved a strip into his mouth, as he was trying to spit it out I tied his hands. Then I flipped him over and wrapped another strip of my lovely yellow cape around his mouth to hold in the gag. He was aware of what was going on now, and terrified. His wide eyes stared up at me, tears leaking out of the corners. He wasn’t fighting yet, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t later, so I tied his legs for good measure.
Dave still hadn’t moved, and the tears were getting faster. Humans are like female dogs. You don’t understand them, but you love them all the same. Silly man. I licked his nose to reassure him and turned my bloodshot eyes to the next target.
Get ready Marc!

1 comment:

tell me what you think!